1. You have three hairstyles: down, ponytail, and bun.
2. You have one pair of shoes that you wear with 95% of your wardrobe.
3. Most of your outfits are just some combination of t-shirts and jeans.
4. This makes getting ready massively easy. What are you going to wear? Throw on the first pair of jeans and t-shirt you can find. Put on aforementioned shoes. Boom. Done.
5. Sundresses are also great because they look like you put more effort into getting ready, but you definitely didn’t.
6. You have to be very clear with your hairstylist that you need a cut that’s easy to maintain, because you’re not about that life. Your idea of styling your hair is making sure the part is nice, and if you’re feeling fancy, throwing a clip or headband up there.
7. You find make up a little terrifying. You understand…
View original post 470 more words